The Human Resource Manager is the person that is fully focused on the people that work at MERU. His/her primary responsibility is to ensure the wellbeing and productivity of the MERU staff (employees and volunteers) and to make sure that all receive what is promised and that the compensation and benefits are fair to all. He/she supports strategic planning of staff resources and uses his/her expertise to contribute to the development of the organisation and the (strategic) policy.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Overseeing the recruitment and selection process
– Onboarding/offboarding process management
– Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
– Tracking staff wellbeing and nurturing a positive working environment
– Maintaining compensation plan and benefits program
– Overseeing the MERU Volunteer and Self Development Program
– Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
– Composing employment contracts
– Tracking Vacation/Sick days
– Organising team building activities
– HRM diploma or training
– People oriented and results driven
– Ability to design strategy along with leadership skills
– Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
– Emotional intelligence and love for working with people
– Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
– Proficient in Dutch and English. German is a plus
– Affinity with meditation.
If you are passionate about this work but do not have all of the skills listed we are still interested in speaking with you and encourage you to apply!
Vlodrop, Limburg, The Netherlands
Proficient in Dutch and English
German is a plus
Monthly gross salary of 3.500 to 4.500 euro.
Discount on Ayurvedic treatments, MERU courses and Maharishi Ayurveda Products.
Free access to MERU celebrations and events.