The Maharishi Vastu CollectionOnline courses on Maharishi Vedic Architecture • Available on-demand
All courses are self-paced with regular webinars each month
Where does Maharishi Vastu come from?
Eike Hartmann, international director of Maharishi Vastu Architecture, explains the source of Maharishi Vastu
Maharishi Sthapatya Veda–Vastu Vidya introduces the profound knowledge of how to design and construct buildings and communities in harmony with natural law for the health, happiness, and good fortune of the inhabitants. Maharishi has brought to light that, most fundamentally, Maharishi Sthapatya Veda is the science of establishing infinite diversity in the oneness of eternal unity—that is, establishing and maintaining a perfectly balanced relationship, perfect connectedness, between every point of the universe and the wholeness of the universe.
Maharishi Sthapatya Veda
Vedic Architecture in Harmony with Natural Law
The Original 17 Lesson Course with Maharishi
Open to everyone
This 17-lesson course presents beautiful videotaped lectures by Maharishi on Sthapatya Veda, as well as tapes by Professor Tony Nader, MD, PhD; Dr Bevan Morris, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace; and Dr Eike Hartmann, Minister of Architecture of the Global Country of World Peace.
The course has four parts:
- Maharishi Sthapatya Veda–Vastu Vidya: Definition and Scope from Point to Infinity
- Application of Maharishi Sthapatya Veda: Life According to Natural Law–Creating Heaven on Earth
- Realisation of total Sthapatya Veda in human physiology, and its counterpart, the cosmic physiology, which are both held together in perfect balance and administered by the total creative intelligence of natural law in all its values–holistic and specific
- Maharishi Sthapatya Veda in contemporary times: Reconstructing the world for life according to natural law–celebrating perfection in the life of every individual and every nation.
The 17 lessons include:
- Twelve lessons by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- Two lessons by Dr Tony Nader
- One lesson by Dr Bevan Morris
- Two lessons by Dr Eike Hartmann
Each lesson of about 1.5 hours contains:
- A welcoming section with Pranayama, five minutes of Transcendental Meditation, and instructions to face east.
- An overview of the previous lesson
- Main lecture of the lesson by the speaker
- Main points/summary with additional charts
- After each lesson the participant writes a short feedback (a few sentences describing the points that were perceived as most appealing or most remarkable)
The course contains two webinars:
- Webinar 1: After lesson 9, live interaction with Vastu Architects
- Webinar 2: After the last lesson connection with Vastu Architects, Q&A and the option of an initial Vastu consultation
Course fee: 131 euro
Low-income countries have a special rate for this course.
Please see the application form to find your discount.
More courses to be announced soon.
Taking the online courses
Once your application for an on-demand course is processed, you’ll be able to take the course at your own pace on the MERU online courses platform.
By registering, you will receive an account on MERU’s online courses platform and details of how to view the course.
Register now for a Maharishi Vastu course of your choosing and start learning!